The Estate is located along Igborufu Road at Abule Imagbon, Ita Oluwo off Ikorodu/Ishagamu Road, Shagamu Local Government Area at the boundary between Lagos and Ogun State. It is 11km from the Ikorodu round about to the Ita Oluwo junction and 7km from the junction to the estate. The estate is 40min drive from Ikeja and also 40min drive to Lekki after the completion of the proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
The lands are acquired from the families and free from government acquisition. There are no “omo onile” i.e. son of the soil problem for any subscriber and all vital documents from the government are put in place by the estate board. All subscribers will get their allocation paper, individual plots survey with their names duly registered and signed by the government. They will also get a deed of assignment linking them to the global C of O that covers the entire estate.
There are RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL areas within our estate based on the government approved layout standards.
All residential plots are for building of bungalows or duplexes for uniformity and mono occupancy in compliance with our estate ethics.
All commercial plots are for the development of schools, hospitals, factories, fuel station, shopping complexes, worship centres etc.
A standard plot within our estates is called the classic plots which measure 50x100ft, which isabout 500 sq./m and an acre is 6 plots of land within the same measurement. Subscribers are free to buy as much as they desire for investment purposes.
»NATURE OF LAND
Our estates are all situated on dry land that does not require any pile or reinforced concrete ground beam for foundation. The top soil is loamy while the subsoil is laterite with good soil bearing capacity.
>>>DREAM CITY ESTATE, IKORODU PROSPECTS<<<<
- Proposed Fourth Mainland Bridge (yet to commence)
- Dualisation of Ikorodu/Ishagamu Road (already done)
- Proposed Cargo Airport in Shagamu (already started)
- Proposed Ikorodu Ferry Service to the Island (already done)
- The opening of Ikorodu Port Terminal (already done)
- Road linking Agric to Orimedu/Ajegunle axis which makes the estate 20min closer to Ketu/Mile12 (under construction)
- Over eight other estates in the area owned by cooperative and corporate organisations
- Possibility of opening up the estate direct to Lagos Ibadan express etc.