» THE STATUS
The lands are acquired from the families and free from government acquisition. There are no “omo onile” i.e. son of the soil problem for any subscriber and all vital documents from the government are put in place by the estate board. All subscribers will get their allocation paper, individual plots survey with their names duly registered and signed by the government. They will also get a deed of assignment linking them to the global C of O that covers the entire estate.
» THE OPTIONS
There are RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL areas within our estate based on the government approved layout standards.
All residential plots are for building of bungalows or duplexes for uniformity and mono occupancy in compliance with our estate ethics. All commercial plots are for the development of schools, hospitals, factories, fuel station; shopping complexes, worship centres etc.
A standard plot within our estates is called the classic plots which measure 50x100ft, which is about 500 sq./m and an acre is 6 plots of land within the same measurement. Subscribers are free to buy as much as they desire for investment purposes.
» NATURE OF LAND
Our estates are all situated on dry land that does not require any pile or reinforced concrete ground beam for foundation. The top soil is loamy while the subsoil is laterite with good soil bearing capacity.
EAGLE ESTATE PROSPECT:
- It is located off the AGBARA-ATAN OTA road with great prospect due to its proximity to Covenant University and the Agbara Badagry Expressway where work has started on 12 lanes Car and Rail road.
- It is located along the same road with Crawford University owned by the Apostolic Faith Church.
- The same road has Ronik Polytechnic, Shell Nigeria, Gas Station, Medina Estate, Royal Palm Estate etc.
- It has high prospect also due to its proximity to Agbara Industrial Estate where we have major multinationals like Shell, Nestle, GSK, Vitamalt, Beta, Glass, Pharmadeko, Unilever etc.,
- Agbara also houses the OPIC estate and Agbara Estate and the prospect is so high that your investiment can be doubled or more in the next one-two years.