The Estate is an hectares of land located right along the sokoto road at Atan Ota in Ado-Odo Ota Local Government of Ogun State.
The lands are acquired from the families and free from government acquisition. There are no “omo onile” i.e. son of the soil problem for any subscriber and all vital documents from the government are put in place by the estate board. All subscribers will get their allocation paper, deed of assignment linking them to the global C of O that covers the entire land. You can take possession immediately after payment and start work on your land, you can also process your survey yourself.
There are RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL areas within SELAH PLACE based on the government approved layout standards. All residential plots are for building of bungalows or duplexes for uniformity and mono occupancy in compliance with our estate ethics.All commercial plots are for the development of schools, hospitals, factories, fuel station, shopping complexes, worship centres etc. The land size is bigger than our usual classic plot, this one is 60x120ft, which is 620sq/m and an acre is 6 plots of land within the same measurement. Subscribers are free to buy as much as they desire for investment purposes.
NATURE OF LAND
Our estates are all situated on dry land that does not require any pile or reinforced concrete ground beam for foundation. The top soil is loamy while the subsoil is laterite with good soil bearing capacity.
SELAH PLACE PROSPECT
- It is located along the fully tarred sokoto espressway in Atan Ota
- It is located within the Lagos/Ogun model Housing Mega Project
- It is located few minutes away from three Universities namely: (The Bells University, Good Shepard University & Covenant University in Canaanland Ota)
- It is located in close proximity to other estates namely: (Vitamalt Estate & Agbara Opic Estate)
- It is located in close proximity to the flour mills plant and the free trade zone.
Money not invested ends up being spent or wasted, so to invest in properties and real estate is a wise use of your money. If you don’t know how to manage your money, you will mourn. Buy the future NOW!
For enquiries please call: 08063434719, 08065755052, 08033534042, 08165308353